Monday, August 6, 2012

The Best Accessory

The other day as I was walking down the street by my house I noticed a guy with a casual cool summer style walking down the street with his pitbull.  The two of them both looked so happy to be together and enjoying the beautiful weather.  I realized that while this guy had great style what really made me take note was his best accessory; his dog!  Putting together a great outfit that you feel good in and reflects your mood as well as your personal style is always a good thing but sometimes the best accessory is the company you keep be it canine or otherwise. If you are happy with the people you are with, they give you positive energy, and make you feel good. That is what takes you and your outfit to a whole new level of style!

No comments:

Post a Comment