Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Music You Get Ready To



A few weeks ago I woke up and walked to my closet.  I blankly stared at the clothes wondering what to put on. After thumbing through the usuals I was not feeling inspired.  I decided to brush my teeth and do my makeup and then come back to the closet to see if I would find something new.  I put on a song that had just popped into my head that I wanted to hear.  Click here to hear, "Suavamente" by Elvis Crespo.  That song really effected what I ended up putting on.  It is a song with so much energy and life and is just so sassy.  I put on some black leather pants and a black mesh blouse with leather boots with a gold zipper going up the middle.  I have often said all black can look great if you just play with the textures so it's not surprising that in this outfit I played with the textures here with black leather and a mesh top.

If you do not know what to wear or you just need to feel energized in the morning or at any point in the day play this song or something else that gets you moving and see what outfit you end up in!

No comments:

Post a Comment