Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Get Nude

So I know this trend is not exactly breaking news but I personally do not yet own a pair of nude flats and/or pumps and recently realized I want them!  They go with pretty much anything and are a kind of quiet accessory.  They work as a neutral and are great with so many different things from patterns to solids.  I have seen this around in full force for about a year now but recently attended a wedding and my cousin wore nude heels with a brown skirt and cream sweater.  She looked amazing.  I then also saw a picture of my friend on new years wearing nude pumps with a kind of brown sparkly sweater dress.  She also looked polished and perfect.  Check out some pics below of various celebrities out and about in nude pumps or flats.  They each put their own personal touch to it which makes this a do-able and functional trend.  We currently have the heel and flat from Kenneth Cole Reaction.  What do you think?  Do you need need a nude shoe in your life?











(all photos courtesy of www.usmagazine.com and www.people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment