Friday, July 3, 2015

Freak What You Feel

I can't remember exactly where I first heard the phrase, "Freak What You Feel."   I think it was a quote from an article interviewing different creatives.  It jumped out from the page at me and seems to have stuck in my brain because I say it to myself relatively often now.  It's got swagger, alliteration, truth and rebellion, all wrapped up in 4 little words.  The picture featured is a photo of me freaking what I feel.  In the spirit of the 4th of July and independence, RELISH in your self expression, enjoy the time you have with the people you choose and lastly, Freak On.



P.S.  If you feel so inclined, send me a pic of you freaking what you feel with your style to RELISH706@GMAIL.COM and I will post it to our fb page.  I think it will be amazing to see what everyone sends in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment