Saturday, February 1, 2014

Big Bird Yellow

For Spring, a huge color I have been seeing in everyone's collections from handbags, to clothing, to accessories is yellow. It's a true pop of color and every time I see it, I am reminded of Big Bird and his yellow feathers, thus, I have dubbed it Big Bird Yellow.  I have never been a huge yellow fan but after this never ending Winter I am feeling ready to embrace it, wear it, and am really looking forward to the yellow totes we have coming, yellow baggallinis (already here), and other yellow accessories to pop your wardrobe. I plan on personally getting a handbag or tote in this color (I'm not ready to go for it in clothing just yet) and wearing it with greys or black.  I think this gives a really fresh and exciting injection to my otherwise neutral and go-to basics.  This bright yellow just feels like sunshine and Spring which, Lord knows, we all are ready for.

To see some more looks for Spring 2014 featuring big bird yellow click here

No comments:

Post a Comment