Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chiberia Street Style

So as the new year gets rolling,  I am going to be incorporating a street style portion to my blogging.  Today, with temperatures of around -10 degrees I decided to start doing this.  Needless to say it was challenging.  I have not sorted out the details of a fancy camera just yet and on top of it all, it is so so cold outside it makes doing much of anything difficult.  I hope you enjoy despite the amateur nature of my first Chicago street style blog.  
  


I love the "his and hers" look this couple's got going on.  I also like the big pompom she has on her hat.  It gives a whimsical touch when pure practicality reigns.

While this outfit may not appear to be much, the print on this jacket is really quite fabulous.  Purple ombre and plaid; at the same damn time!  

And putting us all to shame is this woman rocking her leopard coat and stylish hat at the grocery store.    Far and away the most put together person I saw out and about and you all know how I feel about leopard print.  'Nuff said.

Mirrored reflections.  Gotta give the masses, splashes, of color, even if I do live in Chiberia.


3 comments:

  1. Love your commentary Zoe, and the lady in the leopard coat :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and the support Ms. Steinman! It means everything!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading and the support Ms. Steinman! It means everything!

      Delete