Thursday, August 29, 2013

Eggplant and Forst Green: You heard it here first!

The September issue of Vogue just came out and I have not even looked at it yet however, I am willing to bet that at least a portion of it is going to be devoted to these two colors:  Eggplant and Forest Green.  At every buying show I have been to from shoes, to clothes, to accessories these two colors are dominant and I love it!

I have seen a shift in more pragmatic trends in recent years.  This does not mean less stylish or edgy just realistic things that will work for more than one season and most likely blend with items you own from previous seasons (as a side note I think this reflects the current economic climate,  and those who think fashion is frivolous; I dare to disagree, which I will elaborate on in my next post).  So anyway, back to eggplant and forest green, these two colors are just dark enough to easily go with your neutrals (and each other) without necessarily becoming the glaring focal point of the outfit.  If you are sick of another black shoe or another black bag these are perfect items to get in these colors and inject 


For more bags like these ($65) each made from a vegan leather, clothing and fabulous new accessories come to Williams Next Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment