Tuesday, January 20, 2015

All My (Neglected) Children

On this episode of, All My (Neglected) Children, I present to you one of my babies.  She's beautiful and has great flow.  She exudes a feminine, goddess-like quality.  I like to think of her as harmonious.  She's bigger but still delicate.  She has a heavier, rich tone but lightweight as well; strong but also soft, piecey yet cohesive. If you haven't noticed, I think she's synergetic greatness, which is why I am here to announce that she deserves more love and attention! 

My baby, the necklace I'm wearing to the left, is something that I really loved right away when I saw it.  Fair-trade and hand-made in Guatemala (read: made with good vibez), it seemed like a piece that could make a beautiful style statement but still be comfortable and easy to wear. At $36 she's super chill and modest, who wouldn't want a gal like that around?

Imagine my surprise when she and her siblings arrived at RELISH and so few people seemed to be relishing her.  I looked at her and like most women seem to know their children, I realized she has been misunderstood and simply needed better representation.  So ladies, take a second look at my neglected baby.  What do you think, does Mother know best?  Does she deserve another shot?


Thank you and I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment